Once again, the Grove will be home to the pre and post party for the World Naked Bike Ride in St. Louis! The festivities take place this Saturday, July 16th, from 5pm-11pm. Below is some important information if you plan to attend the event.
A few important things:
- We encourage you to be safe, wear a helmet and have lights on your bike
- We ask that photographers and press help create a safe space by being respectful and asking CONSENT to photograph, and encouraging others to do so!
- Although you can be as bare as you dare during the ride, the City of St. Louis requests that we cover our privates at the pre/post party
Pre ride gathering 5-7pm
- If you arrive by car, please park your car at the Grove CID parking lots (more information available here)
- Gather on Manchester (between Kentucky & Sarah)
- Support the surrounding businesses and enjoy the street (list of businesses here)
- Join us for the Costume Contest at 5:30pm.
7pm We Ride!
- We will have a police escort, so please be respectful of their instructions and DO NOT ride in front of the escort.
- Be safe, wear your helmet (even if it’s the only thing you wear:)
- Spoked STL will be proving a team of leads on tall bikes
- We’ll have a truck or bus following the ride in case anyone has a break down and needs a lift
8:30pm We Party!
- Enjoy the Grove, support the neighborhood, drink 4 Hands and dance
- Again, as per request of the neighborhood, we ask that you cover up a bit after the ride
- There will be bicycle parking available at the bike racks along Manchester and Talmage
You can stay up-to-date with the following links: