The Grove is a ten minute walk from the Central West End and Cortex MetroLink stations.
- MetroBus #14, Botanical Garden runs along Tower Grove Ave, through the heart of the Grove. The bus runs from the CWE MetroLink station in the north and from Southwest Gardens, the Hill, and Botanical Gardens in the south.
- MetroBus #32, Martin Luther King – Chouteau, runs along the length of Manchester in the Grove, towards Downtown and Maplewood.
- MetroBus #80, Park-Shaw, serves local travel demand for travel within Shaw neighborhood and passes along Tower Grove Avenue in the Grove. It also connects riders with the MetroLink and other MetroBus routes at Central West End and downtown Saint Louis.
- MetroBus #95, Kingshighway, is one of the Metro System’s most heavily traveled bus routes. The route travels along Kingshighway and provides access to the Grove at Manchester Avenue.
For schedules and additional information, visit metrostlouis.org.
Located in Forest Park Southeast, The Grove is walking distance from the residential neighborhood as well as the Washington University Medical Center.
Get to The Grove on two wheels! The Bike St. Louis route on Tower Grove Ave and bike routes from Forest Park make it easy to get to Manchester Avenue. Bicycle parking is available at the many bike racks along Manchester Ave, the bike corral at Talmage/Manchester and inside many businesses in the Grove. To view a complete bike route map of St. Louis, click here.
The Grove is conveniently located near the I-64 Kingshighway exit, I-64 Tower Grove & I-64 Vandeventer exits from the west, I-64 Boyle exit from the east, as well as the I-44 Vandeventer exit.
Public Parking Lots
Public parking is available at the parking lots identified on the map below(Please see addresses, schedule of operation and pricing)
- 4352 Manchester Ave.(Friday-Saturday, 7pm-3am, $4 per car)
- 4247 Manchester Ave. (Monday-Saturday, 8am-7pm, Metered Lot )
- 4173 Manchester Ave. (Friday-Saturday & select weeknights, 7pm-3am, $4 per car)
- 4036 Manchester Ave. (Monday-Sunday, 5pm-3am, $5 per car)
Private parking is available at select lots along Manchester Ave. (Please consult with businesses for more information)
Metered and free on-street parking is available along Manchester, Vandeventer, Chouteau, Tower Grove, Boyle and Newstead
(Please note: Public parking is PROHIBITED in residential parking districts along portions of Kentucky, Talmage, Taylor & Gibson. Please look for signage on those streets and understand that those parking without proper permits will be ticketed)